Miles Macadam has been operating in the Highways sector since 1970 and continues to deliver a large number of schemes for local authorities, TMCs and developers. Our comprehensive understanding of the Highways environment allows us to carry out a wide range of schemes.
– S278 and S38 schemes
– Junction modification
– Cycleway / Footpath construction
– Traffic calming measures
– Maintenance works to existing highway network including resurfacing, renewing of ironwork and kerbs
As well as delivering sewer and drainage construction schemes, we offer consultancy services for the survey and analysis of commercial drainage systems. Experienced across a variety of sectors we have specific expertise in the Food Manufacturing industry. Works in production areas can be particularly sensitive and require meticulous planning to maintain hygiene standards and minimise down-time.
– Sewer and drainage construction
– CCTV Wincan survey and analysis
– Drain lining and Patch Repairs (no- dig repairs)
– Surface water pollution control
– Oil and wash down separator installation
We offer concreting services, including; conventional slab construction, precast walling installation and structural concrete work and have completed a diverse range of projects across many industry sectors.
– Retaining walls
– RC Structures
– Large scale floor slabs
– Water treatment works
– Specialist concrete slab repairs