Heavy Duty Highways
HARDIPAVE™ is a Resin Cementitious Grouted Macadam, providing a specialist surface course to withstand high turning force, heavy loads and deformation. HGV traffic exert significant levels of stress on distributor routes, roundabouts and junctions, for which Hardipave can be the solution.
HARDIPAVE™ is a hybrid between asphalt and concrete, giving a high strength surface course, laid at 40mm. Its hardwearing and durable properties ensure high end performance, minimal ongoing maintenance and minimal installation downtime.
- Tough, hardwearing and durable
- Fuel, chemical and effluent resistant
- High resistance to deformation
- Efficient and swift installation
- Colour optionsMiles Macadam has an extensive client base throughout the UK and has been successfully installing Hardipave on their highway network since 1995.